Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)- Seeding Entrepreneurship
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of our University was established in 1999 as a self-initiative effort, when it was Crescent Engineering College. It was recognized by National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) in Feb 2004 with 8 lacs funding grant. Since them, we have active E- cell which is the core of entrepreneurship development department, which is fully managed and driven by the student community. With this cell we are providing plethora of activities related to entrepreneurship, providing training program, and other activities which will be helpful to develop the skill sets of an entrepreneurship in students, and those activities are as follows:
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EACs)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs)
- Faculty Development Programs on Entrepreneurship (FDPs)
- Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Programs (ESDPs)
- Entrepreneurship Conference
- Guest Lectures & Seminars on Entrepreneurship
- Visits to various industries
- Skill Development Training Programs
Activities of Entrepreneurship Development cell:
In our institute we are having state of the art E- cell which is the core of entrepreneurship development cell, which is fully managed and driven by the student community only. With this cell we are providing plethora of activities related to entrepreneurship, providing training program, and other activities like:
Entrepreneurship awareness drive.
- Business plan competition.
- Guest lectures.
- Knowledge camp.
- Boot camp for startups.
- Startup weekend (Google startup weekend).
- State level entrepreneurship summit. ( 2 days year end summit).
- Showcasing entrepreneurship motivational videos.
- Demo day (startups will present their ideas as well as prototypes).
- Alumni start up talk (alumni startups only).
- Kick start startups.
- Inter college entrepreneurship competition.
- High tea with startups ( inviting prominent local as well as national entrepreneurs for panel discussion and sharing their entrepreneurial journey.)
- Ideation and brain storming simulation.
- Elevator pitching ( sharing business idea for funding)
- Campus Ambassador.
Hierarchy of E-Leaders:
As we have already discussed, E-cell is fully students driven venture. Its formation is fully done by democratically. Students would have elections for different positions in the cell in the presence of the teacher coordinators. The hierarchy of the cell is just like the hierarchy of the business organization i.e.
Mr. KOUSHIK N RAJ
Mr. AVILALA KARTHIK
HEAD EVENTS AND DESIGN
Mr. MOHAMED AADIL K
HEAD PUBLIC RELATIONS
Ms. FATIMA IRFANA
HEAD ALUMNI RELATIONS
Mr. MOHAMMED ISMATH ABRAAR
HEAD MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
Mr. ARUNAACHALAM ARN
HEAD CORPORATE AND MEDIA RELATIONS
Mr. AVILALA ACHUTHA KUMAR
Mr. ASLAM NOORANI
HEAD STARTUP AND INTERNSHIP
INNO IDEA CONTEST-2017
The Inno Idea Contest was conducted on 17.02.17 to showcase the budding talents of our students. The following projects were selected for funding. These projects are under progress.
|Mr. Sadhish Prabhu.
||Assistant Professor – ECE
|Dr. S. Revathi.
||Associate professor – CSE
| Ms.Viyaya Lakshmi.
||Associate Professor – IT
| Ms.Nageswari . M.P
||Assistant Professor – E&E
|Dr. M. Jamal Mohammed Zubair
Mohamed Aslam Noorani A.B
| Dr.Basanta Kumar Behera
Mr. M. PARVEZ ALAM – DIRECTOR (ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL) - click here to view profile